About Me

My photo
Paulding County, Georgia, United States
I've been doing photography for over 20 years but more recently opened my own business. This blog will give you not only some professional insight but personal insight as well.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Greatest Compliment

My couple who got married in July picked up their album today. The bride's mother called me to share her feelings regarding the album. She commented how she cried since the album was so beautiful and she just had to call to thank me. Now that is why I do this!!! For me it extends way beyond the fact that I'm trying to provide good customer service. I want people to be moved by the images I capture for them. If I could do this for free (which I did when I was in the military), I would since people's reactions far out weigh any money that I am given. But I do have a family to feed & a mortgage to pay:)! Sigh, if only I could win the lottery:)!

No comments: