About Me

My photo
Paulding County, Georgia, United States
I've been doing photography for over 20 years but more recently opened my own business. This blog will give you not only some professional insight but personal insight as well.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Portrait Time!!

Last week I did portraits for 2 different families...the Robin's & the Calloway's.

The Robins were doing their full family portrait & we opted for an outdoor setting. Thankfully the rain stayed away but many of the areas were wet so note for next time..bring a towel!!! I had alot of fun with them and their doggies!








The Calloways opted for a studio session for their family. Of course the best plans can be thrown off....they arrived with their youngest sleeping and he would not wake up:)! So we improvised & adapted to the situation:)! Thankfully he did wake up later on in the session so we could get some pictures with him awake! Of course as children will do, he decided he wanted in on the pictures when we weren't expecting it as you can see below:)! I had alot of fun with the Calloways who I know actually from attending the Church At The Ridge. This session involved not only the posed shots but I was also able to capture some wonderful candid images.




No comments: