About Me

My photo
Paulding County, Georgia, United States
I've been doing photography for over 20 years but more recently opened my own business. This blog will give you not only some professional insight but personal insight as well.

Friday, March 7, 2008

Johnathan & Christina Engagement & Madoca Album Release

OK, so I realized I have a bunch of stuff that has been going on that I need to post about!!!

First, congrats to Johnathan & Christina who will be getting married in May. We had a blast at their engagement session which got split into 2 days due to the weather. Unfortunately, neigher day produced the blue skies I wanted for Cauble Park but a little digital work and we have something interesting!










I'm sure these two will grow old together and live a joyful life.....I just can't wait for their wedding! We will have so much fun!!!

MADOCA & COMPANY Release new album Amythest

I had so much fun doing their photography for their new album which was just released today!!! I heard the preview of this album & the music is just awesome! I've also completed some design work for them which you'll see below. To check out their new CD click here!

Image used for album cover.


OK, I had gotten way ahead of myself & designed this but once I get something in my head it's hard to get rid of it! Madoca had hired another company to do their album design but maybe next time I'll do it:)!


Poster design for venue.


Another poster design for a different venue.


Until next time, God bless!

No comments: