About Me

My photo
Paulding County, Georgia, United States
I've been doing photography for over 20 years but more recently opened my own business. This blog will give you not only some professional insight but personal insight as well.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

On a personal note...Daughter's Birthday & Baptism.......& Don't GO to church, BE the church...

OK, I've been meaning to post a more personal post here for awhile now but I've been a little busy:)!

First, this past Sunday Church At The Ridge (CATR) showed me once again why we are a part of this church. DON'T GO TO CHURCH BUT.....



You may or may not have seen people walking around with these shirts on:



Instead of going to church, we gathered at the school and then all dispatched to different areas all doing different things & we WERE the church. Some people cooked meals for a Vet who recently came back from Iraq, others cleaned yards & parks, some were at Kroger just giving a helping hand in the parking lot, and still others stationed at different places on Silver Comet Trail handing out water. That's what my family did....although I think hot chocolate would've been nice:)! It was cold:):)! But seriously, isn't this what Christians are suppose to be about...helping others and bringing some light to their life...spreading the joy:)! Even if you aren't a believer, it's still nice to have someone giving you a helping hand just to be nice. Just another person just doing something nice & giving a helping hand! I LOVE our church & how God is working through the great, awesome people in this church!

Now my daughter will shoot me for posting this pic but here's a good one for you



He was taking a picture of my son....get it...shooting through her head...HA:):)! Took a little for her to catch that one:)LOL!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHANNON!!

I've been meaning to post this for awhile now but been busy.... My youngest daughter turned 9 last month and was baptized. Enjoy the video below & now it's back to editing engagement pictures for Kelly and Bill....that'll be the next post!



God Bless!

No comments: