About Me

My photo
Paulding County, Georgia, United States
I've been doing photography for over 20 years but more recently opened my own business. This blog will give you not only some professional insight but personal insight as well.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Congratulations to Aries & Katara!!!

Congratulations to Aries & Katara who were married on March 29th, 2008 in Lithonia! It was a beautifull ceremony held at Brownsmill Recreation Center. I had plans to do many portraits outside but the weather was not cooperating that day. As a matter of fact, my daughter, who works as my assistant, and I had never ran so much!! At one point, we were setting up to do a shot of the bride & image bride's dresses when I looked over my shoulder and saw a sheet of rain coming right towards us. I looked at my daughter and said run....so she ran leaving the dresses:)! It was funny! Katara looked absolutely beautiful and her husband looked very handsome:)!

I do wish Aries & Katara the best of luck and may they live a long and full filling life together! Below are a few of my favorites from this ceremony & I'll try to keep it to a few!
































No comments: