About Me

My photo
Paulding County, Georgia, United States
I've been doing photography for over 20 years but more recently opened my own business. This blog will give you not only some professional insight but personal insight as well.

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Kira (a little late)

OK, so I've been neglecting this but I have been a little busy:)! I'll be posting some things regarding weddings and engagements completed recently but first and foremost.....

My oldest turned 17 recently and she may think this is embarrasing but wait until she turns 18......oh do we have some dandy pictures:):). So below is just a short little slide show for her.....no matter what she is still our little girl (actually...she's a big time Daddy's girl thus the song)! Enjoy until next time:)!

No comments: