About Me

My photo
Paulding County, Georgia, United States
I've been doing photography for over 20 years but more recently opened my own business. This blog will give you not only some professional insight but personal insight as well.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'll be at the Dallas Bridal Expo This Saturday!

This Saturday I will be attending my very first bridal expo show at the Dallas Civic Center or the old theatre downtown Dallas across from the fountain/courthouse!! I'm very excited about this show & hope to meet many new people! If you are considering using my services, please stop by and visit. You'll be able to view samples of my work as well as references from previous clients!! The show will be from 10AM to 5PM & I hope to see you all there!!!

I'll actually be shooting a wedding at the old Dallas Theatre next weekend which I'm so excited about. The photo opps are just endless and this will be a very unique place to hold your wedding & I can't wait for the wedding next weekend there....it will be awesome!!!!

Click here for more information/directions to the show!

No comments: