About Me

My photo
Paulding County, Georgia, United States
I've been doing photography for over 20 years but more recently opened my own business. This blog will give you not only some professional insight but personal insight as well.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Kayla will be placed on the transplant list tomorrow

Oh and here we go again!! For those who don't know I met Eve and her family last year when they asked me to build a website for them to help raise funds for her daughter's liver transplant. Eve has 3 kids, two of which have GSD which is a rare metabolic condition that mainly affects the liver. Last year her youngest, Liberty, had a liver transplant and so far things are great for Liberty!!! Now, Kayla will be going through the same thing! This is very hard on the family for obvious reasons. Please keep this family in your prayers. For more information visit GiveLibertyLife.com

No comments: