About Me

My photo
Paulding County, Georgia, United States
I've been doing photography for over 20 years but more recently opened my own business. This blog will give you not only some professional insight but personal insight as well.

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Congratulations to Bill & Kelly!

Bill and Kelly were married back in April....I told you I was behind in my blogging:)! They were married at the West Metro Church of Christ in Hiram and this is also were they had there reception. It was a small but beautiful ceremony with some beautiful music! Please enjoy some of my favorites from their wedding & congratulations again to Bill & Kelly....may God bless you both:)!




Waiting for the bride.



I was determined to catch this guy smiling...which I did, you'll see.



The littlest flower girl hammed it up for the camera the entire way.



One request from the bride was to catch her mother smiling...there you go Kelly!



I love catching the moment when the groom sees his bride for the first time.



Doesn't she look beautiful! She was just glowing.



I love capturing these intimate moments between the bride & groom. You can just see the love!





She was just beaming!



Don't drop the rings!





Instead of lighting unity candles, they mixed dirt together from their home towns. I felt that was a very unique & beautiful idea!





And now for some detail shots......
















And some formals....

























OK, our ring bearer was just very shy but I was determined to catch him smiling and here you go.....

No comments: