About Me

My photo
Paulding County, Georgia, United States
I've been doing photography for over 20 years but more recently opened my own business. This blog will give you not only some professional insight but personal insight as well.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Congratulations to Yvonne & Craig

Yvonne and Craig were married back in April as well....I'll say it again...I told you I was behind:)! They were married at The Legacy which is were they live. Their family went all out in doing up a real nice wedding for them & Yvonne looked beautiful. I decided to post some pages from their album which ended up being a 50 page album. I use Graphi Studios to print my albums but I do design the layout myself. Graphi Studio's albums are just so awesome and truly become a family heirloom......enjoy the pictures!


























No comments: