About Me

My photo
Paulding County, Georgia, United States
I've been doing photography for over 20 years but more recently opened my own business. This blog will give you not only some professional insight but personal insight as well.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Congratulations to Jonathan & Christina

I have several weddings I need to post but I just haven't had the time!! Jonathan & Christina were married in the beginning of May. Jonathan's father did the ceremony...what a special time for a father to be the minister to marry their child!!! The weather wasn't cooperating with us but it was a beautiful ceremony anyways. They had their wedding at the Cascade Club in southern Atlanta. I truly wish Jonathan and Christina a very long and happy life together....I'm sure God will bless them! Here are a few of my favorites from this wedding & trust me there were many more but I only have so much room:)!





























No comments: